Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
* "Account" means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
* "Company" (referred to as "the Company", "We", "We" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Azienda Agricola Alessandro Ricci For the purposes of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
* "Country" refers to Italy.
* "Cookies" are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
* "Data Controller", for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), means the Company as a legal entity which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
* "Device" means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
* "Personal Data" is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes of the GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to you such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
* "Service" refers to the website.
* "Service Provider" means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third party companies or individuals employed by Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of Company, to perform Service-related services, or to assist Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purposes of the GDPR, service providers are considered data controllers.
* "Usage Data" refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* "Site" refers to Olio Ricci, accessible from https://olioricci.it
* "You" means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you may be referred to as a Data Subject or User as you are the individual using the Service.
Collection and use of personal data
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* Name and surname
* Telephone number
* Address, State, Province, Zip Code, City
* Usage data
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique ID, your device's IP address mobile phone, operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service from or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
* Web beacons. Some sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that allow us, for example, to count users who have visited such pages or opened an email and for other website statistics (for example, logging the popularity of a particular section and checking system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session". Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Managed by: Us Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
* Functionality cookies Type: Persistent cookies Managed by: Us Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
* Tracking and performance cookies
Type: Persistent cookies Administered by: Third party Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information collected through these cookies can directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these cookies to test new pages, features or new website functions to see how our users react.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor usage of our Service.
* To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
* For performance of a contract: the development, compliance and performance of the purchase agreement for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other agreement with Us through the Service.
* To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone call, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application relating to updates or informational communications relating to the contracted features, products or services, including updates of security, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
* To manage your inquiries: To participate and manage your inquiries to us.
* For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation , or similar process, where Personal Data held by us about users of our Service is among the transferred assets.
* For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services , marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
* With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, for payment processing, to contact you.
* For corporate transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or in the negotiations of, any merger, sale of corporate assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
* With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed externally.
* With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or when We are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to - and held on - computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (such as a court or government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* To protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public
* Protection against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed information on the processing of your personal data
The service providers we use may have access to your personal data. These third party providers collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on our Service in accordance with their privacy policies.
We may use third party service providers to track and analyze usage of our Service.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics 4 (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a statistics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
In Google Analytics 4, IP addresses are used at the time of collection and then deleted before the data is recorded in any data center or server. To find out more, you can consult the official documentation from Google .
Personal Data processed: Usage data; browser information; device information; number of Users; session statistics.
Google Ads conversion tracking (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Ads conversion tracking is a statistics service provided by Google Ireland Limited that connects data from the Google Ads advertising network with actions performed within this Application.
Personal Data processed: Usage data; Tracking Tools.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
This type of service could still collect data on web traffic relating to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
YouTube Video Widgets (Google Ireland Limited)
YouTube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Ireland Limited that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data processed: Usage data; Tracking Tools.
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data under the GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
* Consent: You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
* Execution of a contract: the provision of Personal Data is necessary for the execution of a contract with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations of the same.
* Legal obligations: the processing of Personal Data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
* Vital interests: The processing of personal data is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person.
* Public interests: the processing of personal data is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the Company.
* Legitimate interests: the processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will be happy to help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular if the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual obligation, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract.
Your rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
* Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. Where possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
* Request correction of the personal data we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
*Oppose the processing of your personal data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as a legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation which makes You wish to object to Our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object when we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
* Request the deletion of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason to continue processing it.
* Request the transfer of your personal data. We will provide you, or a third party you choose, with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you initially gave us consent to use or where we have used the information to perform a contract with you.
* Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific features of the Service.
Exercise of your GDPR data protection rights
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make an inquiry, we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, if you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Our service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please Contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from persons under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we have to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may ask for your parental consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
* By visiting this page of our website: https://olioricci.it
* Sending us an email: email@example.com